Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

No Off day's

wednesday-20/10/2010

Today his offday..

offday also have to work.pity nia

luckily work half day only..

so i waiting him at his house..

until 2:30p.m

waiting him for a long time..not yet come back..

Hmm...

actually come back jor..curi curi cook for me

suprise again..LOL xD


but too salty (forget take picha)

after then keep watch movie at house..

around 6/7 p.m. o'clock we go out had our dinner (Gai Fan)

finish our dinner went to The curve but the movie no more already..=(

final decide go 1 Utama..only there have this movie


tittle:detective dee
Time:9:45 p.m .


we sit too down make me faint...

i VOMIT d ..WTF zZzZzz

this movie not so nice..so bored..for him feel nice >.<

stupid movie..

around 11 ++ finish our movie going back home.
home sweet home
receive this so meningful presents..

first time..touching,

thanks Bao Bei gift so meningful present for me..

I   ♥  You

 remember what u promise to me..

countdown for 2 day is my B'day

xD..

=continue=






No comments: