Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

klcc+my B'day =)

Friday-22/10/2010

Today we decide went to KLCC

we has 3 person..vness,pui wei,and me

actually want go there interview a job if not rather stay home..

At last dunno where the place so just hang out..

Awhile,
 feel hungry enjoy our lunch at pizza hut..

1-regular-hawaii chesse


1-personal-hawaii chicken


 1- snack potato


1-cold drink
1-ice-lemon tea

vness

me

not so taste..difference with each other pizza hut..huh >.<

when we had our lunch vness keep going out..dunno what her doing there..

suddenly play B'day song i tot who b'day..after then beside me got a kek =.=

Originally,she go buy a small kek for celebrate my B'day ..xD

all staff round me sing B'day song for me..shy ..

really so surpise.really can't imagine that..thanks

 my B'day kek..xD   Although small


finish our lunch second round went the public garden

been drizzling

outdoor shooting..=)

when we at the park got lot of person ask we take pic with them..
reject still let scold..
 
and 2 ppl followed us for some distance

horrible..>_<
The rain has been drizzling down all the afternoon
So is time to back..

Night still have to celebrate with my Dear keekee so wanna back early..

around 5++ p.m.

starting back..

being there just few hours parking tiket payment RM10.50..gosh~!!

actually we dunno how to back bcos 1st time drive car go there.

agak-agak ~

traffic jam..=(
i drive around 1 hours at the car..leg paralysis d almost break

WTF..!!

inside the car they tell me back my dear shop cos they want to cut hair..

7++ p.m. reached my dear shop..

let cheat again..lol



video uplpad at facebook..xD

surpise again..

thanks my dearest ♥ keekee


second round went kepong BBQ had buffet..

3 person 寿星公 there xD


the two of us

last round

desa parkcity..

reached there suddenly gave me a present again

^-^
 celebrate his fren B'day 

not yet celebrate the kek have broken..=(

pity.

stay awhile,

went back to his house..

so happy in tis years B'day
 
 1.
 2.
 3.
 4.
5.
 
6.

thank My Dear Keekee for doing everything for me. 
I love you



No comments: