Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My life

Well,

long time din't update my blog lots of memory din't recall in my blog

sigh..!! >.<

last week many trouble of me..
do wat also is my fault..

never believe me at all

never care wat i feeling..

can i believe you still very fond of me

almost crazy..

until now i really no understand wat kind of family..
enough please.. !!

for someone:u no qualification to say me..u have to respect me,do you know..!!
 i need to peace..but u never do it..
feel us feeling became more weak.

inconsolable..

just as well

i still alive,

i wanna cry..

I became temperament
apology

but for oneself i will add oil..

i don't wanna let someone see me down..

hoping all of trouble can far away from me

And,

tis few week my dearest Bao Bei keep say i ingore him..

actually NO i many things have to do..=(
my life starting busy..

working life..

and

starting learning make-up

i need money..
i need more money~!!

so stress.. =(

izit i can became more strong??

who care.?

nevermind,

pass all i will be more mature and pro

my life became more abustle or stress..

whatever..

i don't care~!!

anyway,
all the same as i said..

kenney kee

NO MATTER I BUSY ONOT,

YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND

 There's nothing in the world can take the place of you in my heart..

Offday-13/10/2010
 Tis week too tired keep fall in sleep at his house..

long time no go back home feel unnatural..

Hmm..

Tomolo he offday over night his house again..

when we awake baobei cook for me..xD

13/10- hang out day's..
 1.
2.

3.

4.

Sweet =)

I LOVE YOU

let's Go

1st-sungai wang

hungry again..

Baobei bring me had our lunch

go eat sushi..yummy..
after then meet his fren.. tgt

second-
Fahrenheit 88

comment:nothing..just simple.!!

NO.3

pavilion

1st time go not bad..

when we back saw tis..

CuTe xD

gold


red

green

3 colour..LOL..

hang out whole day damn tired..but happy

sO..

is time to back

continue on next time..

End..

No comments: