Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dinner + Movie

saturday-30/10/2010

At the first..

wish all of friends happy halloween =)
Well,

tonight gotta went my grandpa B'day dinner at 翠花楼 .xD

so my Baobei back early and standby i asking he set hair with me..xD

 damn like this hairstyle ♥♥

when we done

take pichaa ..

before dinner,


 

reached there around 8 p.m +

we are late..

no while can regaled our dinner

freaking hungry...

these food like shit..damn hate..>.<

eat no much..
nothing to do..

take pichaa agian xD

At dat dinner.


daddy & mummy

  me & my sis

too bored..

11+P.M about leave

we have second round

(movie time)

tesco-MBO cinema

RISE OF THE MUMMY-12:30 P.M


trailer look so nice..

when watch it..

damn boring..

no ending,no horrible

make us wanna sleep

regret to watch tis movie

o0o movie..>.< 
 
simply to have been ignored

No comments: