Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 9, 2010

offday ~!!

7/9/2010-Tuesday

hem hem..my broken english again =(

Well,

wednesday his offday..means tomorrow la..

so wait he finish job come take me..

the most important is go take our dinner at neary by my house

today over night his house so when we finish eat go back his house..

No while,

he said :abit tired let me rest har..

at the time still early 11 +p.m

while he fall in slp..>.<

leave me alone again..damn it..!!!

whole night dunno wat i can do ...=(

i keep online and sit infront pc damn pity la me..

around 3+ a.m only sleep

good night..=(

8/9/2010-Wenesday

awake 1++p.m of cause he wakeup early then me..

don't be weird..u sleep early then me u leave me alone..remember it..

bad weather...its raining day..oh gosh~!!!

we stay home clear up the room..

Erm..A little while complete

3 p.m only go take our breakfast..good job

he say go neary his house there take our breakfast i like tong sui =)

very cold..hmm..

second round - ONE U go movie loh..^^

THE STOOL PIGEON-6:40 P.M.


before movie..we walk around..

and suddenly he boss call him go his house at tonight..

he son full moon..

so we go buy a persent for them..

after then..is time to movie

no much ppl inside..

this story about - police and informer

i feel so long of tis movie..a little bit boring..

in the end bloody d..haha..so excite xD

finish movie,

we go his boss house with his workmate..

go there eat and while..

around 1 hours going back home..

and stay his house also xD

so late le..is time to back

so tired of today..

is time to sleep..

good night ..miss you

=continue=

No comments: