Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Movie

1/8/2010-wednesday

today he early fnish job around 7 p.m

so i fast go take a shower and take away for him..

but he was late..ishh

reason want cut hair with customer.. ok.. nevermind

reached my home around 8 i think..

and tell me want go eat with his fren suddenly feeling no song.. HOT

i also din't tell he early..haha xD

he scare me angry come my house pick me..xun lei la..xD

we go near by his house there eating..

after dinner..go movie =)

At -One U-

-Pua Chu kang The Movie-time 9:55 p.m


walk around...go for shop take a look xD

waiting time..

tis movie for me is damn funny..not bad

but for him he feel step-up 3 more nice..cheH

Is ok =)

we having a good dating

around 11++ back his house and watch movie again..

he tired leave me alone again..

sigh..

time to slp

=continue=




No comments: