Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

Movie

4/9/2010-saturday

Today he need went his fren wedding dinner..

i dun wan follow..

so he finish job staright come my house pick up me..

so rushed for wedding dinner..i haven't eat  =(

so he have to take away for me  =)

we went to pasar malam cincai buy things to eat..really dunno what i want to eat ..>.<

Too rush..hurry go back..

i wait him at his house and eat myself ..wait around 2 hours more..

all my brain is him..so bored... =(

we bought ticket already so scare u late..

fortunately,u'r on time..

around 10 p.m + we went to ONE U

another movie time
PIRAHNA - TIME 11.00 P.M



this movie..damn it

scare me many time luckily din't watch 3D..Ding >.<

i like this movie bcos got some blood..

NO!! is bloody fighting

somemore feel this movie so fast over..

At the last,

i saw alot ppl get daunt..LOL..me too =( 

anyway,also enjoy this movie

OK~~over movie

is time to back..

=continue=

No comments: